1.1.07

Thanks for the opportunity.

Those who have done life outside the states with people not of the same culture, religion, ethnicity...know that aside from making a concious effort to stay the same, you cant come back without being changed. Now being back, though things may not seem entirely different than before...i know im changed. There are seeds from the heart of God that have been thrown into me through the lives of so many i did life with over the last 2 months. It only gets more fun from here as that seed is watered and grows into a lifestyle.

Most of you know that i didnt go to Mozambique, or to the Holy Given mission school with the illusion of becoming the super missionary that was going to save the world. I went with a simple desire to learn love. I would say that the bulk of the seed planted in me could be labeled love. Thanks again to those of you that supported the opportunity for me to go. Heres some pictures taken and journal entries written during the last 2 months. Hopefully, through them, you can get some of that seed.

1 comment:

Jen said...

hey tyler,
I just came across your pemba page from facebook. it was great to read some of your thoughts while you were there, and see some new pics. I like hearing what other people though/were thinking while we were there, and since we've been home. thanks for sharing this. :)